Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time Flies...

Chapter 9: "Edward was gorgeous. He was a little bit shorter than Jasper’s six feet and four inches, but built the same, tall and muscular. He had dark red hair and these amazing green eyes and a jaw line that could cut glass. I could see the resemblance to Emmett in the shape of is eyes and his full lips. They both had the demeanor of a kind and warm protector. Had he and I been introduced in another time and place where we were both straight, I’m not sure being single would have mattered, I would have raped him. I couldn’t think of it any other way. The straight side of me was staring at him, drooling."

Edward Cullen ... All Around Hottie



(Rob's the only Edward for me.)

the cake A wanted to get for B...

R said no.

A and B beach day.






source

...don't you go, my baby begs me so...

No comments:

Post a Comment