Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazy For You...

Chapter 7: "He greeted a tall blond guy who was also drop dead gorgeous, but no where near Emmett’s size. The sleeves on his light blue polo, the exact color of his light blue eyes, were rolled up to his elbows. His thick, long blond hair was pulled back in a low ponytail. I fingered him for my hippie surfer. The other guy was incredibly scrawny with dark hair and glasses, but he had a kind face. “This is Bella Swan. Nine English. Bella – Jasper Whitlock, Nine History. And Ben Cheney Algebra and Pre-Calc.” They both stood and shook my hand."

The Boys

Emmett Cullen: Elementary French / Head Coach, Varsity Football


Kellan is always my Emmett. Always.



Jasper Whitlock: History and All Around Nice Guy


Alexander makes a good Eric and a good Jasper.


Quality time with B and R



Alice Boobs ... she loves to share.




...everytime i'm meant to be acting sensible, you drift into my head and turn me into a crumbling fool...

1 comment:

  1. omg i love those boobs
    i jus keep lookin at them...smh *lick my lips*

    ReplyDelete