Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best I Ever Had...

Chapter 5: "As she gently rubbed Alice's thigh I found myself wondering what it would feel like to have her touch me. And then I wondered what it would be like to have her kiss me. The way she touched Rosalie that morning in the kitchen was down right sexy and I knew a good kisser when I saw one. Alice and Rose seemed more than happy to please me physically and I felt the same way about them. As it got later and later into the night, I dreaded Leah's inevitable pre-bed rejection. She could barely stand to be around me. There was no way she would be interested in having sex with me or in my general vicinity."

The Pleasure Chest
: Toys and Good Times....









...sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on, that's when your the prettiest, i hope that you don take it wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment