Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love wins... Every Time


So I'm going a little out of order here, but I don't care. SxyBrwnEyes and her girlfriend, DD just announced their engagement on the thread. I'm a big fucking sap, but in all jest I teased that I better be invited to the wedding because I know my Bella and Leah helped DD and Em to seal the deal.

... to which Em said .... "
And yes your story did help things along. it showed us that two people as different as leah and bella or me and DD have a chance to be happy with each other forever."

I am seriously sitting in my bed crying like I did when I saw the Notebook. Congratulations you two. I am soooooo fucking Jazzed for ladies. You make all us lady loving girls proud. MOUNTAINS OF KISSES!!! - Beks

ps. Bella and Edward got married on August 13th. Coincidence?!?









and a pretty cake.... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment