Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can We Talk...

Chapter 4: "No, it's okay Alice. Leah and I have spent a lot of time talking and texting these past few weeks. She's right. She knows everything about me. I'd never even kissed a girl before yesterday. I have no clue what I'm doing. I just got lucky this morning when I made you scream my name while you came in my mouth." I kept voice even and my eyes on the breakfast menu. I was seeing red, staring a little too intently at my options of eggs."

B & A ... Before Brunch



The Abbey




The Eggs

EGGS
Egg dishes served with choice of Abbey roasted potatoes or fresh fruit cup.

THE ABBEY BREAKfAST - $9
Two eggs any style. choice of applewood smoked bacon, turkey sausage or smoked chicken applewood sausage and sourdough, wheat toast, or English muffin. Substitute a bagel (add 1).

EGG WHITE & TURKEY FRITTATA - $11
An open-faced omelet filled with smoked turkey, mushrooms and roasted tomatoes.
Monterey Jack cheese (add 1)

SPANISH OMELET - $10
A large four egg omelet with roasted peppers, tomatoes, turkey sausage and Monterey Jack cheese. Topped with spicy tomato salsa, avocado, and sour cream.

ABBEY RANCHEROS - $10
Three warm corn tortillas, three scrambled eggs, black beans, ranchero salsa and melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. Topped with avocado and sour cream.




... and if we ever come close again, i know what i'll say then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment