Friday, September 4, 2009

I'll Be Waiting...

Chapter 13: “I’m gonna go. Call me if you need me, okay?” Her tone was sincere.

“Okay,” I said quietly. Then she kissed me. It wasn’t a long, tongue probing, take-me-now kiss, but an I-genuinely-care-about-you-and-I-want-you-and-these-dick-head-guys-you-work-with-to-know-it kiss.

Our lips parted and my eyes fluttered open. “Bye,” I whispered.

“Bye. – Emmett seriously,” she growled the last bit.

“Okay! Fuck.” I felt bad because Emmett had no idea was going on, but my guilt was wildly over shadowed by my conflicting feelings for the raven haired beauty who had disappeared down the hall. "

B and L's outfits whipped up by HarlowP :)


You try telling B she needs to wear a shirt



Anxious B


Awww hugs! B and R quality time.



Mel, rub yourself to this one


...i'm the one who really loves you baby, i can't take it anymore...


and lastly... B waiting for her date

1 comment: