Saturday, September 12, 2009

03 Bonnie and Clyde ...

Chapter 14:
I ended up face down on the bed, Leah’s body hovering over me. My hair was lifted, swept off my shoulder. An arm came around my hips, lifting them slightly off the bed. Goose bumps spread as lips caressed my back. And then there were fingers on my clit, moving slow and deliberate.

I came almost instantly, crushing myself against her hand.

“Shhh, baby,” she whispered, trying to sooth my whimpering. The soothing had the opposite effect. Her warm breath on my neck only made me shiver more. I swallowed my aching frustration, biting my lip. I could feel her lips and tongue barely touching my neck. Her breast pressing into my back. Her fingers -- massaged me slow and deep, spreading my moisture around. I rose to my knees so she wouldn't have to support our bodies. She followed my cue, falling back on her heels, drawing me into her lap.

B and L's outfits. Thank you again HarlowP :)



L waiting for B



















...so I put this on my life, nobody or nothing will ever come between us...

and a little beyonce because of the song. if only she were naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment